Header Ads

Android - Get list of photo galleries on Android

I'm looking for: A list of the existing photo gallery names (hopefully their top thumbnail as well) The contents of the gallery (I can then load thumbnails and full size as needed)
How would I go about getting a list of the "Galleries" (don't know if that's the proper term in android for the groupings of images visible in the Gallery app...) and their contents? I need access to the gallery in it's structure without using the existing gallery display (I'm creating a totally new one, not an over layer to the photo requestor etc.)


And at a result, it's look like this . 


//Advertising Times// - FUNTACK app 


I implement it success on my new app name FunStack ,  FunStack is where you can find the most funny pictures and videos.. more about it or DOWNLOAD FUNSTACK here 

The answer is : 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.